Craft Beer Natural Handcrafted Soap & Shampoo in One | Scented
Moisturizing | Anti-Acne
Scent Profile: spearmint + eucalyptus
Whether you’re looking for something that moisturizes, fights acne, or repairs hair, this bar has a bit of something for you. Hops, an ingredient in beer, contains skin softening amino acids which can soothe irritated and inflamed skin. The brewer’s yeast in beer acts as an antibacterial agent, great for combating acne. Beer also contains essential vitamins and antioxidants that moisturizes and tightens skin leaving you a glowing skin and dazzling hair.
Made with simple, natural ingredients: Saponified lye in craft beer, coconut oil, canola oil, olive oil pomace infused with flowers, phthalate-free fragrance oil
- Net Wt. ℮ 140g/4.9 oz
- Vegan, SLS-Free, Paraben-Free, Cruelty-Free
- Handmade using the cold process method that retains natural glycerin.
- Individual skin care needs are unique, so we offer a variety of formulations.
- Handcrafted in small batches in Binan, Laguna Philippines with natural botanicals and essential oils, so color and scent may change slightly from one batch to the next.
- Bars are approximate in weight as they were hand cut so please allow slight variance.
- Although our soaps are made from all-natural ingredients, they do not substitute or replace any medications for skin conditions/diseases. Please consult your doctor for your symptoms.
- This handcrafted soap will last for a month or longer if kept dry between uses. Please use a draining soap dish and keep it away from streams of water.