SHIPPING, PAYMENT, TRACKING, DISPATCH, ETC.
What are your payment options? / Do you have Cash on Delivery (COD)?
You may pay your orders through the following payment methods:
- PayPal Express Checkout - For a hassle-free online shopping, click the PayPal button in your cart page to complete order and payment process for either credit card or debit card transaction. Fees may apply.
- Bank Deposit - Currently accepting BPI and BDO deposits. Bank details will be sent after submitting an order. Please note though that all orders without confirmed payment will not be processed. We do not hold reservations - we process orders on a "first come, first served" basis.
- GCash & Paymaya - number is shown at checkout. Once transfer is done, please send screenshot or proof of deposit to either firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook Messenger, or Instagram DM. We will send you a confirmation message once payment has been validated.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) is not available as of the moment.
What is your dispatch/shipping schedule?
Do you ship nationwide? How much is the shipping fee?
A. Standard Delivery (3-7 days)
- National Capital Region: Php165*
- Luzon: Php190*
- Visayas: Php200*
- Mindanao: Php220*
I would like to order for gifting. Is it possible to deliver my order via Lalamove directly to the recipient?
Yes, as long as shipping address of the recipient is within NCR, Laguna, Cavite, or Rizal. You should choose "bank deposit" as payment method at checkout. We will then send you the actual shipping fee that you will add to the order bill. Total amount to be deposited to our bank account.
How soon can I receive my order/how do I track shipment?
My order still hasn't arrived after 9 days. How will you compensate for it?
Do you ship internationally?
As of the moment we only accept orders for delivery in the Philippines to the specified address.
How to cancel my order?
PRODUCT DETAILS, SAFETY, STORAGE, STOCKISTS, RESELLING, WHOLESALE PACKAGE
What is the shelf life of your products?
Our dry and solid products like soap, lotion bar, perfume, pomade, candle have optimal shelf life of 12 months. Products that have moisture or oil on the other hand, like whipped scrubs, face and body oils, and sprays have to be consumed within 3 months of opening since they don't have any preservatives.
What temperature should Arka Naturals products be stored?
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. You may also refrigerate other products, except for soaps and candles, to prolong shelf life. But before use, just make sure to allow the product to stand at room temperature for at least 5 minutes to soften the formula a bit, especially for products with oil and wax.
Do you test on animals?
We are proud to say that all our products are cruelty-free. We ensure that there is no animal testing on any of our ingredients, at any point in the supply chain. We love our animal friends as we are fur parents ourselves.
Are your products safe for pregnant women, kids, and delicate skin?
Do you have a physical store?
None yet but you may check out our products personally via our stockists.
Do you accept bulk orders?
Do you accept resellers?