Holiday Cheer Hand Poured Scented Soy Candle with FREE ready-to-gift bag | Limited Release
Nothing says Christmas than a home filled with fresh scents of pine trees. This candle has a sweet earthy forest fragrance of pine and balsam fir, keeping your room smelling fresh and festive that even a real tree would find hard to beat.
Perfect to light during the holiday season, or even when you just want a warm & crisp resinous smell in your home anytime of the year!
- Scent Notes: woodsy, earthy aroma, balsam fir, pine trees, fresh berries
- 100% Soy Wax | Wood Wick
- Hand Poured in Philippines
- Net Wt. 150 in frosted white glass jar with lid
- Shine bright for 70 hours
- Your very first burn is important. Burn it for at least 40 minutes or until the first layer of wax melts out to all edges of the jar. If you don’t do this, the candle will tunnel its entire life.
- Cover your jar when not in use to prevent from turning yellow or catching dust.
- Burn at a well-ventilated room to keep it from staying lit.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 of a inch for a lasting burn.
- Never burn for more than 4 hours in one sitting to prevent from overheating.
- Keep away from drafts, children, pets, fabric, or anything flammable and always burn within sight— never leave unattended.
- When you‘re done burning, blow out carefully. Do not extinguish with water. Use a candle snuffer, if you can.