Green Tea + French Green Clay Natural Handcrafted Soap | Scented
Hydrating | Moisturizing | Anti-Aging
Scent Profile: light & clean; Elizabeth Arden green tea perfume
Green Tea is an ancient herbal beverage known for its many health benefits. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, green tea helps in calming down problematic skin including pimples and acne. It can also help reduce puffiness and dark circles. Green tea is rich in antioxidants and polyphenols which are known to reverse the aging signs reducing appearance of fine wrinkles giving the skin a healthy glow. Paired with French Green Clay which also has many beneficial qualities like toning skin and clearing blemishes, this bar is a good facial soap.
Made with simple, natural ingredients: Saponified lye in distilled H20, coconut oil, canola oil, olive oil pomace infused with flowers and green tea leaves, green tea powder, french green clay, phthalate-free fragrance oil
- Net Wt. ℮ 140g/4.9 oz
- Vegan, SLS-Free, Paraben-Free, Cruelty-Free
- Handmade using the cold process method that retains natural glycerin.
- Individual skin care needs are unique, so we offer a variety of formulations.
- Handcrafted in small batches in Binan, Laguna Philippines with natural botanicals and essential oils, so color and scent may change slightly from one batch to the next.
- Bars are approximate in weight as they were hand cut so please allow slight variance.
- Although our soaps are made from all-natural ingredients, they do not substitute or replace any medications for skin conditions/diseases. Please consult your doctor for your symptoms.
- This handcrafted soap will last for a month or longer if kept dry between uses. Please use a draining soap dish and keep it away from streams of water.