Nostalgia Hand Poured Scented Soy Candle 150g
It’s a smell that cries out to your soul, a feeling of comfort from something familiar. Let our “Nostalgia” Soy Candle transport you to that place and time again and evoke good memories of times past
- Notes: Pear, Sweet Pea, Peony
- Scent Profile: Fresh | Aquatic | Greens
- 100% Soy Wax | Wood Wick
- Hand Poured in Philippines
- Net Wt. 150g in glass jar with lid
- Shine bright for 70 hours (if continuous)
- Your very first burn is important. Burn it for at least 40 minutes or until the first layer of wax melts out to all edges of the jar. If you don’t do this, the candle will tunnel its entire life.
- Cover your jar when not in use to prevent from turning yellow or catching dust.
- Burn at a well-ventilated room to keep it from staying lit.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 of a inch for a lasting burn.
- Never burn for more than 4 hours in one sitting to prevent from overheating.
- Keep away from drafts, children, pets, fabric, or anything flammable and always burn within sight— never leave unattended.
- When you‘re done burning, blow out carefully. Do not extinguish with water. Use a candle snuffer, if you can.