Velvet Panache Limited Release Hand-poured Scented Soy Candle 210g
Let the daring and adventurous scent of Blackcurrant, Bergamot, and Pink Pepper ignite your senses. With the lively Champagne Rosé accord at its heart, surrounded by the essential oils of Jasmine and Rose, you’ll surely experience the rush of French elegance and playful charm in every whiff.
Scent Profile: Floral, rich, seductive, and playful
Scent Notes: black currant & bergamot, champagne & rose, patchouli & wood
- Net Wt. 210g approx.
- 100% Soy Wax | Colored Wood Wick
- Hand-poured in the Philippines
- Comes in clear glass jar with cloche bell cover, tassle, charm, and carton box.
- Your First Burn. Make sure to allow the wax to melt across the entire diameter of your candle on the first burn to prevent tunneling. Burn it for at least 40 minutes or until the first layer of wax melts out to all edges of the jar. If you don't do this, the candle will tunnel its entire life.
- While Burning. Burn the candle in a well-ventilated room to keep it from staying lit. Keep away from drafts, children, pets, fabric, or anything flammable and always burn within sight.
- Succeeding Burns. Always trim your wick before each use. Remove all charred wood from previous burns. If you don’t, the wick may not stay lit long enough to fuel the flame, causing it to extinguish itself. To trim a wooden wick, remove all charred wood (we suggest a wick trimmer).
- After Burn. When you're done burning, blow out carefully. You may use a candle snuffer or cover the jar to extinguish flame. Do not extinguish with water.
How to Make your Scented Candle Last
- Burn in 2 to 4 hours increments. To preserve longevity of the scent, do not burn longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Cover your jar. When not in use, cover your jar to prevent wax from turning yellow or catching dust.