Shea Oats & Honey Natural Artisanal Soap | Unscented
Revitalizing | Hydrating | Best for Sensitive Skin
Scent Profile: unscented but has a natural sweet aroma from the milkiness of oats and sweetness of honey
Each soap bar contains a nice blend of shea butter, real oats, honey, and other nourishing oils designed to be hydrating, moisturizing, and soothing. These ingredients have anti-inflammatory and protective properties and provide relief for dry sensitive skin.
Made with simple, natural ingredients: Saponified lye in distilled H20, shea butter, coconut oil, canola oil, olive oil pomace infused with flowers, organic raw honey, oats
- Net Wt. ℮ 140g/4.9 oz
- SLS-Free, Paraben-Free, No fragrance oil
- Handmade using the cold process method that retains natural glycerin.
- Individual skin care needs are unique, so we offer a variety of formulations.
- Handcrafted in small batches in Binan, Laguna Philippines with natural botanicals and essential oils, so color and scent may change slightly from one batch to the next.
- Bars are approximate in weight as they were hand cut so please allow slight variance.
- Although our soaps are made from all-natural ingredients, they do not substitute or replace any medications for skin conditions/diseases. Please consult your doctor for your symptoms.
- Handcrafted soap will last longer if kept dry between uses. Please use a draining soap dish and keep it away from streams of water.