WYWH [Wish You Were Here] Soy Candle - Social Speak Series
The SOCIAL SPEAK CANDLE SERIES: WYWH [Wish You Were Here] is one of the new scents in our soy candle collection.
This candle boasts of unique and sophisticated blend of aroma that converts your feelings into words, express your thoughts into texts. Much as like "social speak" was developed from a desire to communicate quickly, this scented candle also has a way to evoke feelings.
Scent Profile: A fruity, luminous scent full of French elegance. Seductive and playful.
Scent Notes: black currant & bergamot, champagne & rose, patchouli & wood
- 100% Soy Wax | Wood Wick
- Hand Poured in Philippines
- Comes in gold ceramic glass jar with bamboo lid, a gift box, care card, ribbon, and gift tag.
Comes in a mini box with ribbon, tag, and candle care.
- Your First Burn. Make sure to allow the wax to melt across the entire diameter of your candle on the first burn to prevent tunneling. Burn it for at least 40 minutes or until the first layer of wax melts out to all edges of the jar. If you don't do this, the candle will tunnel its entire life.
- While Burning. Burn the candle in a well-ventilated room to keep it from staying lit. Keep away from drafts, children, pets, fabric, or anything flammable and always burn within sight.
- Succeeding Burns. Always trim your wick before each use. Remove all charred wood from previous burns. If you don’t, the wick may not stay lit long enough to fuel the flame, causing it to extinguish itself. To trim a wooden wick, remove all charred wood (we suggest a wick trimmer).
- After Burn. When you're done burning, blow out carefully. You may use a candle snuffer or cover the jar to extinguish flame. Do not extinguish with water.
How to Make your Scented Candle Last
- Burn in 2 to 4 hours increments. To preserve longevity of the scent, do not burn longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Cover your jar. When not in use, cover your jar to prevent wax from turning yellow or catching dust.